Why do I need to provide an EIN number for my account creation?

We need your Employer Identification Number (EIN) to register you as a legitimate business entity in the Campaign Registry (TCR). Please note that this number is not your Social Security Number (SSN) / Social Insurance Number (SIN). Cloudli cannot use a SSN or SIN to register you for TCR.